Wednesday 22 October 2008

Welcome to my Blog

I thought i'd take this opportunity to briefly describe my transition from an ice-cold Norwegian viking, to a sub-tropical Cornish Englishman.
My girlfriend and I, left our hometown Harstad early morning Wednesday sept.17th.
All the traveling was, as always, very unpleasant. But finally we reached Falmouth and headed straight for our designated b&b, where we spent the next 3 1/2 weeks(!!!) looking for appartments.
School started, but the scholarship we were promised, was still nowhere to be seen.
With the help of some overpaid accomodation agency, we finally found our new home. Though we had to sleep on the floor the first coulpe og nights, i feel that from now on things will pick up, and we can relax and spend more time at school, the pubs, the beach etc...

No comments: