Thursday 5 March 2009

My work for Live@5

Last monday it was my group(FRED)'s turn to do graphics for Live@5 which was going on air the same day, a few hours later.
We all sat in the studio and people from the Live@5 team came in and gave our producer (JESS), different tasks for her to hand out to us.
I got a paper explaining perfectly how to make the graphic.
I didnt get to see the work in action due to a dentist appointment, but i got a feeling we'll have to do it all again. Which i am honestly not looking to much forward to. Dont get me wrong, i love to help, but the work we do for them is really boring and simple, and stuff like that often prevents me from working on our proper projects.
But anyway, it was a good ecperience.
Here is a screenshot of the finidshed product:

No comments: