Wednesday 18 November 2009

11 second club animation - animating

I started animating the inbetweens of the keyframes i already had on my character. And i even changed the keyposes around too. Going back and forth tweaking and improving.
Now i have basicly half of the clip animated.
Just the body though...

Before i started animating properly, i animated the character doing a 360 flip on a skateboard just to get to know the controls n stuff.
I thought it looked good, but looking back at it now is funny because i realise that the more you keep at it, the better you become. And the more time you spend NOT animating, the more your skills will slip away.

And it had been a while not animating when i made this:






And here is half of my proper animation. I think it looks good now, but who knows in a while...



No comments: